How A Mold Toxicity Test Can Help You Improve Your Body

How A Mold Toxicity Test Can Help You Improve Your Body

Share this article

Mold toxicity is a very real threat to the health of many people. If you think that mold isn’t a problem where you live, or you can see no signs of mold in your home, then let us assure you that just because it is not visible doesn’t mean that there is no mold there. Mold can be found almost anywhere; it just takes the right conditions for it to grow.

Mold toxicity is a widespread problem that can have serious consequences. According to mold experts, 20 percent of the population has symptoms of mold sensitivity, but only 5 percent of those have actually been diagnosed with this condition. This shows just how common mold toxicity really is, even though most people are not aware that they have it.

It is becoming more and more common for people to be aware that they are sensitive to mold, but not be able to pinpoint why this is so. For example, you may have noticed that your allergies seem worse lately, or you’ve had trouble sleeping at night – these are both symptoms of an overgrowth of toxic mold.

Sometimes the effects of mold toxicity are not severe enough to warrant a visit to the doctor, but it can still be affecting your life – for example you may notice that you feel tired all the time, or suffer from headaches.

Finding out whether or not you have mold toxicity is often difficult because there aren’t many symptoms associated with this type of overgrowth. The most common symptoms are lightheadedness, fatigue, brain fog and muscle aches. If you experience any of these symptoms regularly then it’s important to do something about the problem before it gets worse.

A Mold Toxicity Test Can Help

By using a mold toxicity test it is possible to determine whether or not you are suffering from this type of overgrowth. This can be an overwhelming problem to tackle, but starting with the right tools will allow you to get your life back quickly and easily.

The first step in overcoming mold toxicity is getting tested – this way you’ll know exactly what you are dealing with and how to effectively make a change. A common scenario is that if people find out they have mold sensitivity, their first impulse is often to clean the house from top to bottom. This doesn’t actually help unless you determine whether or not any toxic mold has made it into your home in the first place, which means you need to do a mold test.

If this shows that there is a mold problem in your home, then you will need to determine whether or not it is a small isolated issue with one room, or a widespread problem with the entire building. If it’s a single area, all you need to do is fix that area and remove any toxic mold in the environment. However if the problem spreads throughout your whole building (which is quite common) then there is a good chance that the mold has also grown in other areas. If this is the case then it’s time to talk to your landlord and get them to take care of the problem.

A professional can come and test your home for you, and let you know if there is the presence of mold in even the tiniest amounts. If they don’t find any signs then great – problem solved! You will be able to breathe easy knowing that everything is safe and sound. However, if they find even the smallest amount of mold, they can also help you figure out where it’s coming from and what needs to be done about it.

A mold toxicity test can help you find out if there is a possible overgrowth of toxic mold in your body, allowing you to regain control of your life. If you have noticed that you’re experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, it is important for your health and well-being to get tested as soon as possible.

If you are looking for a way to test your home and body, in order to determine whether or not you are dealing with mold toxicity, contact us today. We will be able to come and test your body and home, and provide you with the information that you need to help you overcome this kind of overgrowth. Call us at 205-352-9141.

Be sure to utilize the following payment options. We also accept all major credit and debit cards.

Are Peptides A Good Fit For You?

You’ve probably heard about peptides - but what are they? Peptides are a naturally occurring amino acids that can be used for numerous health and wellness benefits such as:

  • Joint Pain
  • Muscle Pain
  • Nerve Pain
  • Anti-Aging
  • Building Muscle
  • Increasing Muscle Mass
  • Lower Blood Pressure
  • Reduce Inflammation
  • And much more!

Are Peptides A Good Fit For You?

We offer a free 1 on 1 workshop and consultation to assist you with learning more about Peptides and if they're right for you

Scroll to Top

Franchise Opportunity Form