Chances are, you have heard of the risks of ozone to human beings because of gasoline vapors, car exhaust, and other pollutants. But are you aware that when ozone therapy is medically administered, it has so many benefits? Let’s look at how ozone therapy operates.
How the Therapy Works
Ozone therapy operates by increasing oxygen levels in your body. Oxygen is a natural detoxifier, safe, and it’s a cleanser. It also has antibiotic, antiviral, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and anti-parasitic activity. Each cell in your body requires a sufficient oxygen level for quality respiration, detoxification, and metabolism. Currently, the levels of atmospheric oxygen are very low compared to what they were ages ago. This means that the body is left to struggle and perform the above vital functions. The more the environment gets toxic and polluted, the more the body is put in greater oxygen demand.
What Ozone Does in the Body
After ozone is introduced in the body, it does the following.
- It Detoxifies Naturally Just as you use ozone to purify water, air, and swimming pool, it’s also used in body purification. It can connect with toxins since it has an additional negative charge. Because toxins found in heavy metals and your surroundings have a positive ion charge, ozone will combine with them to form a neutral thing that is not harmful to your body.
- It Resets Your Mitochondria The organelles in your cells that produce energy are mitochondria. Ozone makes them change and produce more energy. This may result in a reduction of fats in the body.
- It is Naturally Antibiotic, Antiviral, Anti-parasitic, and Anti-fungal When ozone comes into contact with viruses, parasites, and fungi, they all explode and die. Compared to chlorine, ozone is 4500 times better. Also, chlorine is toxic while ozone is not.
- It Improves Blood Condition Ozone therapy helps your blood cells operate properly, enhances cell motility, improves cellular metabolism and circulation, cleanses the blood, and minimizes the uric acid found in your body.
- It Naturally Boosts Your Immune System The immune system makes its ozone which defends and at the same time heal your body. So, the introduction of the medical ozone will help your body to have improved immunity.
Process of Ozone Therapy
Ozone therapy refers to an in-clinic treatment that needs several visits. Here are ways in which it’s administered.
- Direct injection: The direct injection method is mostly used in cases involving the neck, back, and joint pain. The ozone gets directly injected into the affected part.
- O3 Autohemotransfusion: This is the most commonly used method. It involves the extraction of some blood, which is mixed with ozone then re-injected into the bloodstream.
- Insufflation: This technique involves utilizing a specialized appliance that blows ozone to the body cavity like the mouth, nose, vagina, or rectum.
- Gas bathing: The individuals are kept in a room full of oxygen gas for a short time.
- Cutaneous delivery: If you have diabetic foot ulcers and other skin conditions, the doctor will seal the affected area and then flood it using the ozone gas.
Applications of Ozone Therapy
Generally, ozone therapy is safe and effective in treating several ailments, which include the following.
- Lyme disease
- Systemic lupus
- Leaky Gut
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn’s disease
- Diabetes type 1
How Ozone Therapy Will Work for You
Do you have any of the conditions stated above or some other chronic ailment? If yes, there is a high chance that ozone therapy will benefit and assist you in recovering. Most health conditions will respond to ozone therapy favorably, which will help you ward off stubborn viruses, bacteria, parasites, molds, and fungi. It will also help your body detoxify and set a platform for your body to recover, given a healthy diet and proper nutrition.
What is the Treatment Frequency of Ozone Therapy
For many individuals, ozone therapy will follow a course of between six and ten treatments. Within the first three to four treatments, you will begin to notice some improvement. In case you complete your treatment courses and notice that you have not realized any noticeable difference, discuss with your doctor so that you can continue with the regular treatments.
Contact Us for Assistance
Depending on the results you desire, we apply different ozone therapy methods. If you wish to learn more regarding ozone therapy and the treatment options, do not hesitate to call us at 205-352-9141. We have a team dedicated to assisting you.