WE ARE FULLY OPEN AND ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
We will be be open full time (normal hours) beginning Monday April 6, 2020. Being a medical facility that many people rely on, we have taken necessary precautions and implemented procedures for proper distancing among staff and patients. We strongly hold with the scientific facts that the nervous system is the root of immune systems, and that by continuing to provide care to our patients we have the opportunity to help fight the current pandemic from occurring in more people in and around the Birmingham metro area.
Every staff member is checked and monitored on a daily basis to ensure that everyone is safe and remains healthy. Below you will see many of the new procedures that we have implemented in order to best serve you in the safest manner possible.
Dear Valued Patient,
Due to the State of Emergency regarding COVID-19 we have made the decision to close the office 3/23/2020 – 4/3/2020. As all of us work to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19 on our community, Dr. Russell wants you to know that your health and safety are our priority. We will be monitoring and returning calls during this time to tentatively schedule starting the week of April 6, 2020. We are closely monitoring the guidelines of our federal and local community and will be continuously updating our policies and protocols as a result of new information.
We will be taking advanced precautions to keep our environment safe to patients and staff and we ask for you to become more informed about COVID-19. Please follow these new guidelines for your appointments:
- If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone that has been sick (cough, fever, body aches), please respect the well being of our staff and other patients by rescheduling your appointment to a later date (of at least 2 weeks without symptoms).
- Please call for appointments so that we can ensure no more than 10 people are in the office at any time, with NO walk-ins.
- Once you arrive to the office for your appointment, please call (205) 732-9594 and wait in your vehicle until we call you back when we are able to treat you.
- Please have your drivers and any other family or friends wait in the car.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
- All patients will be spaced out as much as possible
- Staff has been instructed to stay home if they don’t feel well.
- We continue to sanitize all work spaces and all areas of high tough, such as light switches, doorknobs, keyboards, computer mice, buttons on equipment, arm rests, Ipads, multiple times a day.
- Our chiropractic tables and equipment are sanitized as before and as soon as any patient completes treatment on in that area.
HOMECARE: PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE PERFORMING YOUR HOME THERAPY 2X PER DAY WHILE WE ARE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED. THIS WILL ENSURE THAT YOU DON’T LOSE ANY PROGRESS AND HELP WITH ACUTE SYMPTOMS.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us. If you have a chiropractic EMERGENCY (auto accident, fall etc.) and believe you need to be seen, you may call 205-522-1307. There will be a $200.00 emergency charge for the visit, and cannot be charged under insurance or personal injury. IF an Examination or X-rays must be taken there will be an additional $350.00 fee. Thank you for being a valued patient and we apologize for this inconvenience.
Dr. Ryan Russell
Bobbie Webb – Office Manager
Karmon Wesley – Front Desk
Stephanie Oglesby – Therapy Assistant